Report incidents to StartLab HQ staff by calling +1 (918) 515-5194 or emailing [email protected] If you are experiencing an emergency, dial 911.
StartLab HQ will not tolerate any type of harassment of attendees, including the following but not limited to:
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Display of sexual images in public spaces
- Deliberate verbal or physical intimidation
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Advocating for or encouraging any of the above behaviors
Because of the following but not limited to:
- Gender identity and expression
- Sexual orientation
- Physical appearance
- Body size
As an attendee, you are expected to abide by the guidelines set above. At StartLab HQ’s discretion, those deemed in violation will be removed from the venue immediately without a refund and barred from future StartLab HQ events.
If you experience or witness a Code of Conduct violation, report it to StartLab HQ staff by calling +1 (918) 515-5194 or emailing [email protected] You may also report it directly to:
- Security staff stationed throughout the venue
- StartLab HQ volunteers, identifiable by their StartLab HQ T-shirts
- StartLab HQ employees
We base the StartLab HQ Code of Conduct on the principles of inclusion, equality, diversity and respect. These guidelines are necessary to ensure that everyone can safely enjoy StartLab HQ events. By purchasing a ticket to, working for, vending at or sponsoring any StartLab HQ event, conference and conference-related social event, you agree to the policies set forth above.